Monday, August 23, 2010

Good News About Samantha's Birthday Week

I decided that for one day during her birthday week, since she is getting so many toys and getting to do so much, I would have her give back to the community a little. So I decided to have her draw pictures for all the residents at a nursing home close by. I also want her to visit with a few people because I know she will be able to make them smile. She is such a show off when she meets someone knew. She Loves older people and I figure if I let her talk to them one on one, she will take to them instantly. SO I got it coordinated so that she can do that! I be wanted her to make some sort of sweets (even if they had to sugar free), but it is state regulation that they can not take food baked in a private home, which is understandable. Anyway, we'd better get on it! The lady just told me that they had 120 residents and I want her to make picture for all of them! That is only like 4 pictures a day and she is starting to like to color a lot! I am very excited that they are letting her do this! I think it will be good for her and I know it will make them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment