Friday, August 6, 2010

Confessions


Although I have been a Mom for two years, I am far from where I want to be. These are the things I need to work on as a Mom: 1. I probably need to work on getting of the computer. I am not ALWAYS on it, but if I get irritated because Sami won't nap. I usually say, "Fine, then you nee you to have some quiet time by yourself." What I mean is, "Fine, I need some quiet time by myself. I am like addicted to that website, cafemom.com. 2. Sometimes, when Sami uses her potty-still going strong by the way. No accidents at all in over a week! Anyway, I get tired of waiting on her and I will keep asking if she is done. 3. When I am frustrated with something else, I usually get irritated with Sami. That is the thing I need to work on the most. Usually when I talk to Sami, I use my "voice." You know, that Mommy voice. I always say Please and Thank You. Even when she is in trouble. She usually responds better to, "Samantha, now you know you aren't supposed to play with that. Please put it up. Thank You." than she does, "PUT IT UP NOW!!!" If you do that, she will just run and cry and then have to go apologize because it is just absolutely pitiful and you know you are the one in the wrong. With that being said, I really do think I am a decent Mom. Ha Ha. We just all have things to work on. I hope Sam and I are Best Friends Forever. Too bad she can't stay TWO Forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment