Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kindermusik Classes

So I considered putting Samantha in gymnastic this Fall with her best friend, Kylie Jade. However, I thought about it and I think Samantha would enjoy Kindermusik classes more. The other day we got out our instruments and we were drumming and shaking things and singing and dancing. I have the most fun with her when we are playing with music because me and her both LOVE to sing. She has GORGEOUS voice, especially for a not even two year old. It is a Mommy and Me class too! People keep telling me that Samantha needs to learn to be without me. But in my opinion, she has the rest of her life to learn that. When she is a teenager, she isn't always going to want to be with me. Anyway, does anybody know anything about those classes? I'm just looking for an advice and/or opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment