Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ain't That Some Crap

So I just want to say how tired I am of people telling me I am throwing my life away. Honestly, I don't want to do medical transcribing. I WANT to stay home with Sami, but I know we will need the money to give Sami what we want her to have, so this is the next best thing. Well, everybody is telling me that I am throwing my life away and Sami will survive if I would just go to school on campus at a 4 year college. But that's just it, I don't want her to JUST survive. I want her to grow up with her Mommy. She is my Best Friend in this entire world! I would do anything for her. I don't think people understand that. And to be honest, here is the only reason people say that I am throwing my life away. I had Samantha in 10th grade. I graduated from my class with highest honors. I was in the top 25 in my class-a very big class. I had a 3.9 GPA. And I graduated early. But like with DH, he made it through high school, just barely, but he did it. And now he is working in manual labor. And EVERYBODY gives him a pat on the back and tells him how great he is doing. But just because I worked hard through high school doesn't mean I have to focus on academics the rest of my life. I would rather focus on my Baby Girl. She was our first and probably our last. So I am going to take it all in as much as possible. In fact, when people start saying that to me, I think I am just going to say, "Well...ain't that some crap."

No comments:

Post a Comment