Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Good News For Sam

I talked to her dance teacher last night and asked her how old that had to be to be on "Petite Troupe." (Some of the girls looked really small.) And she said 4. They do try outs every Summer. So next year will be the first year Sam can try out!! I asked her if they had to be REALLY GOOD and she said not at all. They train them over the summer. During try outs they just have to show the ability to learn, so I am hoping Sam gets it. I told Samantha and she was SO EXCITED! I just have to keep from being overly excited because I don't want her to feel like she HAS to do it if she changes her mind last minute.

Being on troupe only costs $15.00 more a month, but Sam would have class twice a week. They would learn it all, tap, clog, jazz, ballet, and acrobatics! How exciting!

I hope she makes it. She will be absolutely crushed if she doesn't! Hopefully being almost 5 (because the way her birthday falls) will work to her advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment