Sunday, July 15, 2012

Samantha's Resources

Ha! I am so excited! I decided to make Samantha her own blog to reference to during the day. Something that can either peek her interest in something new or show her some resources to things she is interested in. So several times a week, I am thinking 3 times a week, I will add some new resources and information on there so we can log on and read it together. I am looking for resources with games and movies and such that she can enjoy at her age. It'll be something to do together. And as she gets older she can add her own resources along with mine as well as logging on by herself. 


I asked her what she wanted to learn about next and she said planets-of course. I expected that. So I found a website-planetsforkids.com for her and pasted a little introduction and the link into a post. Took all of 5 minutes and I know Tuesday morning when we log on, she will have a blast with it. 


I also made a list of her favorite websites on one of the tabs. So far I have starfall.com and the Brain Pop websites. Not sure what else to add. Those are really her favorites that she gets on a lot. 


Here is what I have so far. 

http://samanthasresources.blogspot.com/?view=magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment