Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Real Quick

The interview went well. I was there for 4 hours this time, shadowing the technicians and the transcriptionists and such. It was a lot of fun. The day flew by! The people that worked there were SO nice! And they weren't "catty." (Although, I did meet some rude patients. One of them was the rudest person I have ever met in my life. He is so rude that all the receptionists try to hide when he gets there.) I really hope to get this job. They said there is never a dull moment. There is always something to be done. I talked to the lady afterward, about my schedule, and she said that if I got the job, we would discuss me having Fridays off. (So we can still do Kindermusik for Samantha and PAT meetings, things I want to be there with her for.) I would still get most of my hours since Friday is a half day for them. She said I should be able to afford to lose a few hours since the pay is higher than what we are used to. And I am willing to give it up to be home that extra day. However, she said there is someone else coming in for a second interview on Thursday and she won't know something until Monday.  I wish I could just know something. =(
On the other hand, Samantha did very well without me. She didn't cry once, even when I left! My Mom watched her the first two hours since she got off work early, and then Jessie picked her up after work. She was just fine. She had a blast! I really hope it is like that when I start working, because I couldn't stand it if she was always upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment