Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Go Me...I Think

So I got a second interview, well, more of an observance day. I am nervous She wants me to come in today or Thursday. Does that mean I have competition or is she just wanting to make sure she wants to hire me? Here is the email she sent...

GOOD AFTERNOON BRITTANY
I HAVE DISCUSSED SEVERAL OPTIONS WITH OUR TECHS CONCERNING THE OPENING WE HAVE AT ADVANCED EYE CARE.  WE HAVE ALL AGREED THAT WE WOULD LIKE A SECOND INTERVIEW WITH YOU SOME TIME THIS WEEK.  IF POSSIBLE WITH YOUR SCHEDULE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO OBSERVE OUR PRACTICE FOR AN ADDITIONAL MORNING OR AFTERNOON. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF TOMORROW AFTERNOON OR THURSDAY AM OR PM WOULD WORK FOR YOU.
THANK YOU AND WE ARE EXCITED TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.
SINCERELY,
JANE 
Oh, and another thing, we have to figure out how to communicate not through posting. You know, everytime I have something to say to someone, I post it with their name at the top, like Jessika just did. Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment