Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DD's Big Girl Hair!

We took her to get it cut, but I didn't like it, so I cut it again. lol. Here are before, after they cut it, and after I cut it pictures.I know it looked good when I took the picture, but I swear it looked like she had a mullet after it dried!


This is before. It was everywhere, and she kept getting food stuck in it.
It looked cute in this picture, but it wasn't after it dried, and she left it too long. We told her we didn't just want a trim.We wanted it CUT!
It looks crazy in the front when she first wakes up. She reminds me of Ramona on Ramona and Beezus.
This is the back.
Just thought I'd add this one and the next one.
Samantha and her Daddy looking at the fish at the doctor. She looks like such a BIG girl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment