Friday, October 15, 2010

Finishing Touches


I finally got matching curtains for our room. They were on sale. I hung them up and then realized I had no hooks for the tie backs, so I had to get some.



Finally got some more stuff on the walls. This is in our room. All of Sami's younger pictures and some cards and pictures of me and some friends.



My Mom bought me this at a yardsale. It matches our couch. It has a saying about Family on it.

This is the closet. I got all my stuff off of Sami's bookshelf and put it in here.

Got all my jewelry out of the giant freezer bag it was in and got an organizer for it.

Got a plastic bin to put all of our socks and stuff in because they were in postal boxes, seriously. And the bin matches the bedset! Ha Ha.

A shoe organizer!

And I had to get this for mine and Jessie's junk. It was in a bunch of old plastic bins, but this was cuter because it also matches the bed AND it was on sale!

Welp, I FINALLY put the finishing touches on the house! Ya, it's been a few months, but I had to get the money up to buy the rest of what we wanted. So here it is...I know it isn't much, but it makes the house feel a little neater now that everything is organized and matching. And knowing we aren't missing anything feels good. The only thing I am considering getting for the house now is matching fern green hangers for the bed if Target still has them. I was going to get them last time we went, but couldn't find them. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment