Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last Night



Ha! We actually made it to Kindermusik this week-ON TIME! They didn't have it last week because of Labor Day, so we haven't had another chance to prove ourselves since the first lesson. Ha Ha. We were actually the first ones there this week, only five minutes early and everyone came in right after us, but I am still in shock since Jessie is usually late for EVERYTHING! I guess it was because Sami stood at the bathroom door while he was getting ready saying, "You ready, Daddy? Come on!" She had her little bag for class in her hand. It was cute. I will post a pic. Anyway, I still didn't get any pictures in class. Since we are up doing stuff with her, it is hard to take pictures, but her teacher does, so when she uploads them to her site, I will steal some. =) I honestly didn't think Jessie would enjoy the class, but he really got into it! Sami actually let my leg go and danced. She sat in Jessie's lap for the "To Market" song since you have to have one of your parents bounce you. The class is just so short. I was sad it was over, but Sami got her stamp and was SO Excited! Afterward, we went to eat and we talked FOREVER! About everything before all that stuff happened back last December. We talked a lot about some stuff we expect to change soon that I am pretty stoked about, but I don't want to write about it. I may jinx it! lol. I think we definately decided last night also that Sami will be our only one. Lately, we have been back and forth, but I think this is final. Sami was destined to be an only child. After we bored Sami to death at the restaurant, we took her to the park. (Didn't take any pics there because my battery was dead. =( But it was fun focusing on her and not a whole bunch of picture taking and constantly saying, "Sami, look at Mommy." "Say Cheese!" or "Stay right there." We didn't stay long because Jessie was tired, so we went home and I put Sami to bed, kicked his butt on Nintendo-Super Mario 3, and crashed. That was my night. I think it was the best night we have had in ages. It may not sound like it, but there was just something there.

No comments:

Post a Comment