Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DD Loves to Bake!!!





We got to bake brownies last night. It was her first time baking. I feel like she is old enough now. And in her book from her Milk and Cookies class, there is all kinds of recipes for cookies and stuff and I figured since it was part of her curriculum-why not? We also did some other activities from her book-Like washing DISHES-which she Loved! She is such a great helper in the kitchen and I just realized it. Jessie took pictures and I am trying to find one of me and her to put on out aprons. I am thinking of the one on the bottom. But you can see her underwear...I used the baking pans my NaNa gave me at my house shower. They are AMAZING! Literally nothing sticks to the pan! I didn't even use cooking spray or butter!
These are just a few pics. They weren't all good because the lighting in the kitchen. In the one where she wasn't looking at me, she was saying, "Look, Daddy. I cooked it!" She meant mixed it. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment